Multiplicity software is installed on networked PCs to create a virtual keyboard and mouse switch where the mouse cursor can be seamlessly moved across multiple PCs each with their own monitors. Multiplicity does not require any switch boxes or cables to operate; it is an easy to install software solution that simply works.
- Seamlessly control up to 50 computers using their own monitors
- Access and control any number of remote computers
- All monitor types and resolutions can be mixed between PCs
- Move files, folders, text and images between computers
- Lock / unlock all PCs at once from one keyboard
- Wake-up remote PCs and connect (Wake-on-LAN)
- Listen to audio from multiple PCs through one PC