Advanced Vista Optimizer, a comprehensive suite of utilities, works on Windows Vista and XP. Advanced Vista Optimizer helps in Boosting up your PC’s performance with its powerful optimizing features that are efficient and easy to use. It includes System Cleaners, System Optimization tools, Memory Optimizer, various Tweaking tools, Privacy Protector, Duplicate file finder, various tools for customizing Vista components like Desktop, Internet Explorer, task bar, Start Menu and customizing folders and Windows appearance. That’s why we developed Advanced Vista Optimizer 2008, the fastest and easiest way we know of to restore your Vista-based PC to like-new performance! Advanced Vista Optimizer 2008’s “One Click Care” system replicates the knowledge of the most experienced Vista technicians. Just one click and you get all of this.
While Vista may very well be the latest and greatest operating system from Microsoft, there are some very unusual things going on that the average user doesn’t realize. If your computer is behaving oddly, and performance seems to be at an all-time low, you need this product.
- Single Touch Vista Optimization option presents user a sequence of optimization tasks that enables easy handling.
- User has option to choose Quick Scan or Deep Scan for the optimization process.
- Facilitates user to optimize system by performing a set of predefined tasks like implementing System optimizations settings, protecting privacy and erasing history, cleaning junk and obsolete files, optimizing memory and implementing settings for tuning up security.
System Optimization settings includes Prefetch and Superfetch settings for quick data access by processes and thus improving performance.
- Unloads DLL files from memory after use to free up resources.
- Helps in improving core system performance and in improving performance by allocating more critical threads.
- Privacy Protector helps in erasing history and prevents other from hacking your privacy and accessing one’s personal information.
- Junk File Cleaner let the user analyze and remove the obsolete and junk files if required.
- Memory Optimizer frees more memory, if required, to boost up performance of your system.
- System Optimization tweaks for Tuning up System Security includes enabling/disabling Firewall which protects local as well as networked computers from unauthorized online entries.
- Enables Windows Defender that looks into signature files and investigates known and unknown application files. It enables the User Account control that permits only authorized programs to run on your System with your permission.
All these varied tasks can be done in a single GO using the Single Click Care feature.
- Complete System Optimization
- Advanced Start-up Management
- Enhanced Privacy Management
- System-stalling Junk Files Removal
- Is your Vista system slow booting up or shutting down?
- Does it take longer to load programs than it used to?
- Do games or video-intensive programs seem to hang or slow way down?
- Do you find your system running low on memory more frequently?