Use this contact manager to organize your telephone book, appointment schedule, and to do task list for better time management! Time and Chaos is fully networkable and offers the ability to share complete databases or just one area such as a shared calendar or contact list. All users on a network can even use the same databases at the same time to collaborate without being locked out or requiring expensive server software.
Appointments on your calendar and to do items on your task list can be linked back to the matching contact in your telephone book to help you keep a complete contact history of every meeting or telephone call, including the notes you took about each event. T&C can also be installed on and synchronized with a USB portable flash drive for working away from your normal PC.
- see contact histories with linked appointments and tasks for each contact
- network with other computers for shared databases
- use with a removable flash drive to work with T&C on another machine without installing or leaving data behind
- includes alarm monitor to ensure you don’t miss an important meeting, even if T&C isn’t running
- prioritized task list ensures the important stuff gets done first but nothing is forgotten (even if you need to be reminded again tomorrow)
- powerful report engine lets you customize what you want to see and even offers mass editing features
- Provides one-click access for email, IM, Skype, maps, web sites, faxing, or auto-dialing your phone
- full support for Microsoft Office for mail merges and reports
- sync software for Palm, Windows Mobile or Blackberry devices is available
- free tech support from English-speaking Americans