A1 Website Analyzer is website and link analysis tool that saw its
first release in 2006, and which has been developed on ever-since.
After crawling a website, it can filter and show you all URLs and pages (including broken links to internal and external URLs), file sizes, response codes, duplicate content, titles, descriptions, H1, H2 canonical, internal anchor text to pages, link line numbers, link follow/nofollow states, navigation click length, all top keywords and a ton of other data. It will also calculate internal link juice “score” of all pages.
If configured so, it can validate HTML/CSS, spell check and
perform custom search for text/patterns throughout entire website.
There is no fixed limit of URLs (or links for that matter) –
the practical limit depends on factors such as the site and program configuration. For those with complex websites, the tool features an extensive
set of website crawl “limit to” and “exclude” filtering options.
It is also possible to add multiple “start crawl from” paths.
For a full run-through and guide of all the features and uses, see:.
- Check all internal and external links in a website.
- Link information includes anchor text, nofollow/follow and line numbers.
- See redirects, canonical, noindex, nofollow, robots.txt and much more.
- Check for duplicate titles, descriptions and headers.
- Check and visually inspect for similar content across all pages.
- Perform site-wide spell, HTML and CSS checking of all pages.
- Control the crawler using both output and analysis filters.
- The crawler supports many simultaneous connections and threads.
- Control which data and columns are visible to create the reports you need
- Export reports to CSV files (what you select and see is what you export)